Monday, May 19, 2014

Top blog

In the winter there are so many great places to shop. I love them all but I would have to say that my top four places are these...
1.       Lulu Lemon:  This store sells workout apparel for girls and boys. Lulu lemon is my favorite store to shop at and my lulu lemon pants are my favorite pants to wear. They are stretchy and nice if you just want to lie around.
2.       Under armour:  This is kind of like lulu lemon but they sell more like backpack, footballs, clothes and etc. I love to wear my under armour clothes when I’m up at my cabin. They are nice in the winter because they keep you warm.
3.       Heart breaker:  I go to heart breaker a lot because there clothes aren’t that expensive. They are really cute and when winter comes they have some of the best clothes. There are all kinds of style in here.  
4.       Wet seal:  You may need to not only have to have workout clothes. Wet seal has great jeans and tops. There are so many clothes you can pick from there.

If you haven’t been to any of these places I think you should go to them. They are all nice places to go and they have cute clothes !

No comments:

Post a Comment